Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of DOTS Address Validation - US 3.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS Address Validation - US 3 Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
[View all sample code for this product]
Example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
Compatible Programming Language Support:
Address Verification API Features
- Proprietary database of over 165 million unique addresses
- CASS™-certified software standardizes, and validates addresses, correcting typos and missing postal information including bad street names, cities, states, and ZIP codes
- Regularly updated database of USPS street addresses
- Delivery Point Validation (DPV) verifies that the address is deliverable, and flags for vacancies and addresses that are returning mail
- DPV data returned for all supported operations
- Residential Delivery Indicator (RDI) identifies addresses as residence or business
- SuiteLink (SLK) data appends secondary suite information to business addresses
- Appends addresses with carrier route and barcode digits for easy sorting and delivery
- Appends ZIP+4 codes
- Updated monthly
- Response time as fast as 0.15 seconds
- Real-time API or Batch service available
- Supports REST, SOAP, GET and POST requests over HTTP/S outputting in XML or JSON formats
Benefits of Address ValidationDOTS Address Validation - US 3 is an address verification API that allows you to reduce costs associated with lost, undeliverable, and returned mail. At the same time, address verification ensures that customers receive their orders, correspondence, and special offers quickly without unnecessary delays. This address verification API can also flag residential addresses to calculate additional shipping charges and identify areas with general delivery services. As a real-time web service, this address validation tool allows for instant verification of contact information. The address verification API also corrects and appends address information.
With access to a regularly updated database of USPS® street addresses, you can ensure that mail arrives the first time.
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.