DOTS DemographicsSM by Service Objects is a real-time web service API that provides in-depth regional data at the ZIP code level. Companies can gain greater insight into targeted areas with eight times more detailed data than city-only demographics. Our proprietary databases are updated regularly with the most recent information from the US Census Bureau and other nationally recognized data sources. DOTS Demographics provides comprehensive and accurate demographic information at the ZIP code level to help companies identify, understand and market to their customers and prospects. Service Objects has over ten years experience aggregating, integrating and distributing demographics research. With more than three billion records, we have compiled one of the largest online databases in the industry.
Features and Benefits
- More than two million points of information for over 40,000 ZIP codes derived from more than 400,000 distinct geographically-bounded areas in the US
- Covers neighborhood, crime, demographic, lifestyle, risk hazard and school data
- Appends contact information with over 60 data points (including distribution of age, income and education) parsed into simple XML elements
- Returns newest data sets from the US Census Bureau 2010 census and other proprietary databases
- Response time approximately 0.3 seconds
- Updated quarterly
- Real-time API service
- Locate geographic areas with greatest number of potential customers
- Provides critical information for niche marketing opportunities based on income, age, gender and population data points
- Target marketing efforts to increase sales
- Tailor products to adapt for changes in the marketplace
- Powerful local area profiles to enhance customer information and provide the compelling content marketers seek
- Demographics, weather, financial, lifestyle and crime rate information for any US ZIP Code
Get started with our most popular sample code downloads. To view all sample code for this product, click here.
- View Developer Guide
- View Service Path (access several samples of SOAP requests and responses)
- View XML WSDL (description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Try a Sample Batch - Upload Now
This is an example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.