DOTS Lead Enhancement PlusSM by Service Objects is a real-time bundled contact validation web service that combines DOTS Address Validation, DOTS Name Validation, DOTS Email Validation, DOTS Phone Append and DOTS IP Validation into one easily programmable API license key. Added features include wireless phone number validation and lookup that returns contact name and address information. This web service also provides alternative phone numbers and addresses associated with the contact. DOTS Lead Enhancement Plus allows companies to verify and append contact records with names, USPS-certified addresses, phone numbers, emails and IP addresses.
Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of our contact validation APIs.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS Lead Enhancement Plus Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
(View all sample code for this product)
|Visual Studio 2008||EnhanceResidentialLead||SOAP||download|
Example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
Features of Multi-Test Contact Validation API
- Minimal integration required -- best of breed products contained within single license key
- Returns standardized, corrected and appended postal information for over 165 million unique addresses checked against a database of CASS-certified street addresses
- Delivery Point Validation (DPV) verifies that the address is deliverable
- Residential Delivery Indicator (RDI) helps companies avoid residential delivery surcharges
- Verifies and corrects Canadian addresses
- Reverse-lookup of wireless, landline, VoIP and toll-free telephone numbers for residential, business, and government telephone listings
- Validates wireless phone numbers against a database of over 170 million records
- Appends alternative phone numbers and addresses contact information
- Verifies phone number and line type (landline, wireless or VoIP)
- Returns phone provider information (including carrier, city, state, latitude and longitude)
- Determines the validity of the names and assigns a possible gender
- Corrects and parses out full name
- Detects bogus names and random keystrokes
- Flags celebrity and vulgar names
- Checks email addresses for general format and domain-specific syntax errors
- SMTP-level test communicates with target server to ensure it is valid and determines what types of email addresses are acceptable
- Detects bogus and vulgar email addresses
- Appends IP location information, with ISP, network owner and a certainty score
- Updated daily
- Response time approximately 1.0 second
Benefits of Contact Data Verification
- Real-time API or batch services available
- Identify highest quality leads for enhanced sales and marketing efforts
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.