DOTS Lead ValidationSM for US and Canada is a real-time web service API that harnesses the power of Service Objects best of breed products into a single, robust solution. The service cross-validates between five critical components for both consumer and business leads: name, street address, phone number, email address and IP address. Over 130 data points are analyzed to return a validation score of 1-100 so that companies can determine if customer data is acceptable at the point-of-entry. [View Datasheet]
Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of DOTS Lead Validation.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS Lead Validation Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
[View all sample code for this product]
|ASP 3.0||ValidateLead_V2||HTTP GET||download|
Example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
Compatible Programming Language Support:
Lead Validation Features
- Verifies and correlates between 130 data points to produce an overall numeric score of 1-100
- Validates US and Canadian consumer and business leads
- Accepts up to two phone numbers as inputs
- Returns standardized, corrected and appended postal information for over 165 million unique addresses
- Checked against database of USPS® and Canadian street addresses
- Reverse-lookup of wireless and landline phone numbers against a database of over 400 million records
- Tests if phone numbers are connected or disconnected
- Determines validity of the names and assigns a possible gender
- Checks email address for general and domain-specific syntax errors
- SMTP-level test communicates with target server to ensure it is valid and determines what email addresses are acceptable
- Parses data into different segments to show how inaccurate data impacts score
- Coverage for both US and Canada
- Response time as fast as 1 second
Benefits of Lead & Contact ValidationFocus on the best leads by using our lead validation API to validate business and customer leads in real time. You can deploy this lead validation service at the point-of-sale, on the phone, or online, ensuring that names, phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses are accurate and complete. Our lead verification API examines over 100 data points to produce an overall certainty score. Using lead validation ensures that the data you accept into your system is real. Thus, your sales team can spend less time chasing bogus leads and more time qualifying those that are most likely to convert into sales. Use lead validation to accurately qualify better customers and prospects in real time as well as identify missed opportunities for better customer acquisition.
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
* A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.
** $119/month plan is only available with an annual contract.