DOTS GeoPhone PlusSM by Service Objects is a real-time web service API that provides reverse phone lookup for wireless phone numbers and all types of North American landlines. Service Objects has an extensive database of over 400 million individual records, including over 170 million wireless numbers, making it one of the most accurate phone verification services available in the market. DOTS GeoPhone Plus does more than validate the 10 digits of a phone number it also provides the contact or business name and address associated with that phone number, provides telecom provider information, line type (business or residence), phone type (business or residence) and line type (landline, wireless or VoIP). A quality flag returned on all results makes it easy for companies to sort and prioritize contact record data.
Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of our contact validation APIs.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS GeoPhone Plus Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
(View all sample code for this product)
|C# Visual Studio 2008||GetPhoneInfo_V2||SOAP||download|
Example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
Features of Reverse Phone Lookup API
- Reverse-lookup of wireless, landline, VoIP and toll-free telephone numbers for residential, business, and government telephone listings
- Database includes over 400 million individual telephone records, with 170 million wireless numbers
- Data is compiled from over 2,600 U.S., Canadian, and Puerto Rican telephone carriers
- Utilizes cascading logic to resolve caller identification data
- Validates residential contact or business name and associated address for wireless numbers and landlines
- Returns phone number provider information (including carrier, city, state, latitude and longitude)
- Identifies phone type (business or residential)
- Determines line type (landline, wireless or VoIP)
- Updated daily with over 4 million changes
- Response time approximately 0.7 seconds
Benefits of GeoPhone Plus Reverse Phone LookupWhat if you could take a phone number and extract detailed information such as contact name, address, city, and ZIP code? Easily do so with DOTS GeoPhone Plus, an easy-to-implement reverse phone lookup API. This reverse phone lookup can be used by organizations of all types to: increase call efficiency, improve customer support, reduce fraud by providing additional contact details, append contact records with names and addresses, and much more. For example, with reverse phone lookup, political campaigns could focus their fundraising efforts by congressional districts while customer support sales organizations could follow up on phone calls with targeted mailings. Our real-time reverse phone lookup API provides detailed contact information for landlines and wireless phone numbers.
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.