DOTS GeoPhone PlusSM by Service Objects is a real-time web service API that provides reverse phone lookup for wireless phone numbers and all types of North American landlines. Service Objects has an extensive database of over 400 million individual records, including over 170 million wireless numbers, making it one of the most accurate phone verification services available in the market. DOTS GeoPhone Plus does more than validate the 10 digits of a phone number it also provides the contact or business name and address associated with that phone number, provides telecom provider information, line type (business or residence), phone type (business or residence) and line type (landline, wireless or VoIP). A quality flag returned on all results makes it easy for companies to sort and prioritize contact record data.
Features and Benefits
- Reverse-lookup of wireless, landline, VoIP and toll-free telephone numbers for residential, business, and government telephone listings
- Database includes over 400 million individual telephone records, with 170 million wireless numbers
- Data is compiled from over 2,600 U.S., Canadian, and Puerto Rican telephone carriers
- Utilizes cascading logic to resolve caller identification data
- Validates residential contact or business name and associated address for wireless numbers and landlines
- Returns phone number provider information (including carrier, city, state, latitude and longitude)
- Identifies phone type (business or residential)
- Determines line type (landline, wireless or VoIP)
- Updated daily with over 4 million changes
- Response time approximately 0.7 seconds
- Increase call efficiency and reduce fraud through additional contact details
- Optimize customer support with more intelligent call handling
- Retail organizations can boost integrated marketing with name/address appends
- Political campaigns can target fund raising more effectively by congressional district
Get started with our most popular sample code downloads. To view all sample code for this product, click here.
|C# Visual Studio 2008||GetPhoneInfo_V2||SOAP||download|
- View Developer Guide
- View Service Path (access several samples of SOAP requests and responses)
- View XML WSDL (description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Try a Sample Batch - Upload Now
This is an example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.