Located just off State Street in downtown Santa Barbara, Service Objects is one of the best employment opportunities in town!
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Birthday off with pay
- $500 per month flexible health benefits
- Generous profit sharing plan
- 11 paid holidays
- 16 paid vacation days
- Paid sabbatical after five years
- Free parking
- Free bike lockers
- Cash incentives to bike/walk/bus to work
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Paid continuing education
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Bring your dog to work
- Stock options plan for long term employees
- Fast computers with dual monitors standard
- Computer loan program
- Employee assistance plan
- Quarterly core value award
Service Objects is a small, employee-centric data quality software company that has been designed around the premise that our employees are our finest asset. We pride ourselves on our employee rock stars that build smart data validation tools for our customers while offering superior customer service. It’s what we’re known for industry-wide and we stop at nothing to acquire the right talent to grow our business.
Living and working in beautiful Santa Barbara is a major perk,but we know this town is an expensive place to live (we live here too!). To ease the cost of housing, we offer a regionally competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package tailored to the Santa Barbara lifestyle.
We have a
sunlitwork area with a
big screen TV'sand more.
Blazing fast networkaccess and big
dual-LCD monitorsare company standard. We've been profitable since inception, and we're always on the lookout for great people to join the family.
Our Team Says:
- "I love working at SO because they are open and responsive to my ideas. My role here feels like it matters and our management is great at not only recognizing, but rewarding hard work and innovative ideas."
- "I really enjoy the relaxed environment we work in as well as everyone's desire to do their best."
- "For me, it's the people behind the SO Team. I appreciate and respect their work and dedication and I value their friendship."
- "It's the team members that make the work environment extremely positive. Everyone is of a collaborative mindset, and even as a newcomer, I feel like a truly valued employee."
- "As a team member, your input matters. You can be an assistant or a Director or something in between and be confident that your suggestion has an equal shot at being implemented."
- "I like working at Service Objects because it provides a nice casual working atmosphere."
- "All the staff is very nice and the culture and personalities complement everyone."
- "Our customers make us #1, and knowing we are making a positive impact on our customers and the planet makes me happy to come to work every day."
- "A positive and fun work environment leaves me waking up before work every morning and looking forward to going in!"
- "I love that I am constantly learning new things and being positively challenged. SO makes me feel like a valued member of the team!"