We are looking for a proven Account Executive who is looking to grow their career in the fast-growing Data as a Service market. Within your first four months we'll provide a foundation of sales skills you can build a career on. Our Account Executives are kick starting their careers in one of the hottest job markets in California – Big Data!
In this role you will qualify inbound leads, follow-up on free trials, perform phone inquiries, online chats as well as create proposals and conduct product demos. You will learn the value of real-time data correction and validation; and evangelize our mission and product value to our prospects. At the core of what we do is a fun and healthy workplace, there is a lot to love here.
The on-target earnings for this position is $110,000+ per year, plus great benefits with uncapped commissions based your individual performance. This is a full-time non-exempt position that includes: a generous base salary, monthly bonus, a generous quarterly bonus for top performers, plus 100% paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents and much more.
- Understanding of and ability to sell our products using a consultative approach with strong relationship building techniques.
- Learn, and be able to effectively communicate, an in-depth knowledge of our mission, products and key messages.
- Qualify, pursue, move qualified leads through our sales funnel to win new business – Including leads generated from marketing programs.
- Develop, qualify leads, manage and maintain a robust pipeline and document account activity and client information within our CRM.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects; demo via online presentations, and close the deal over the phone and via email.
- Proactively call new leads, have a high level of outbound communication, identify prospects and grow installed base accounts to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Effective communication and credibility with prospects and customers at all levels including: software engineers, application owners, and product managers.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of work experience ideally in the B2B marketplace.
- Proven aptitude in managing sales pipeline, history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals and maintaining customer loyalty over time.
- Strong knowledge of technology industry products, services, and sales tactics- Including a hunger to learn more about product technologies and evangelizing product values.
- A professional business manner, positive energy and team oriented attitude, maturity to work well under pressure with an ambition to succeed.
- Discipline to manage time effectively with minimum supervision.