LIVE AND WORK IN BEAUTIFUL SANTA BARBARA
Service Objects is focused on helping businesses make better decisions through data science. Founded in 2001, businesses look to us when they want to be sure every contact record in every database is as genuine, accurate, and up-to-date as it possibly can be. We are global specialists in real-time contact due diligence and we help businesses make decisions about the customers they serve.
We are looking for proven Account Executives who are looking to grow their career in the fast-growing data as a service market. In this role you will qualify inbound leads, follow-up on free trials, perform phone inquiries, online chats as well as create proposals and conduct product demos. You will learn the value of real-time data correction and validation; and evangelize our mission and product value to our prospects.
Job Duties and Requirements Include:
- Understanding of and ability to sell our products using a consultative approach with strong relationship building techniques.
- Learn, and be able to effectively communicate, an in-depth knowledge of our mission, products and key messages.
- Qualify, pursue, move qualified leads thru our sales funnel to win new business.
- Meet or exceed individual revenue targets.
- Respond to and qualify leads generated from marketing programs and maintain high level of outbound communication activity with these leads.
- Develop, manage and maintain a robust pipeline and document account activity and client information within our CRM.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects; demo via online presentations, and close the deal over the phone and via email.
- Proactively call new leads, identify prospects and grow installed base accounts to achieve revenue targets.
- Effective communication and credibility with prospects and customers at all levels including: software engineers, application owners, and product managers.
- Regular engagement with our product management team to deliver intelligence on client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of work experience ideally in the B2B marketplace.
- Very people-oriented, friendly demeanor and personable nature.
- Proven aptitude in managing sales pipeline, history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals and maintaining customer loyalty over time.
- Strong knowledge of technology industry products, services, and sales tactics.
- A professional business manner, positive energy, maturity to work well under pressure.
- Team-oriented attitude and ambition to succeed.
- Enjoy learning product technologies and evangelizing product values.
- Thrive on competition and love being the first one to spot an opportunity.
- Discipline to manage time effectively with minimum supervision.
The on-target earnings for this position is $110,000+ per year, plus great benefits with uncapped commissions based your individual performance. This is a full-time non-exempt position that includes: a generous base salary, monthly bonus, a generous quarterly bonus for top performers, plus 100% paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents and much more.
If you’ve made it this far, we bet you probably want to know more about Service Objects by clicking here.
Service Objects, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Status: Regular, Full-Time non-exempt
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Location: Downtown Santa Barbara
Career Level: Mid Career, 5+ work experience, preferably B2B sales