Do you feel like helping save the environment? You will here at Service Objects (seriously!).
By enabling businesses to validate their contacts’ name, location, phone, email address and device against hundreds of authoritative data sources, Service Objects makes organizations more efficient by helping eliminate fraudulent contacts and reduce the waste associated with bad contact information. Service Objects' address validation service saves approximately 300 tons of paper each month for its clients. Service Objects is focused on helping businesses make better decisions through data quality.
We are looking for a proven Account Executive who is looking to grow their career in the fast-growing Data as a Service market. Within your first four months well provide a foundation of sales skills you can build a career on. Our Account Executives are kick starting their careers in one of the hottest job markets in California – Big Data!
In this role you will qualify inbound leads, follow-up on free trials, perform phone inquiries, online chats as well as create proposals and conduct product demos. You will learn the value of real-time data correction and validation; and evangelize our mission and product value to our prospects. At the core of what we do is a fun and healthy workplace, there is a lot to love here.
The on-target earnings for this position is $110,000+ per year, plus great benefits with uncapped commissions based your individual performance. This is a full-time non-exempt position that includes: a generous base salary, monthly bonus, a generous quarterly bonus for top performers, plus 100% paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents and much more.
Job Duties and Requirements Include:
- Understanding of and ability to sell our products using a consultative approach with strong relationship building techniques.
- Learn, and be able to effectively communicate, an in-depth knowledge of our mission, products and key messages.
- Qualify, pursue, move qualified leads through our sales funnel to win new business – Including leads generated from marketing programs.
- Develop, qualify leads, manage and maintain a robust pipeline and document account activity and client information within our CRM.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects; demo via online presentations, and close the deal over the phone and via email.
- Proactively call new leads, have a high level of outbound communication, identify prospects and grow installed base accounts to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Effective communication and credibility with prospects and customers at all levels including: software engineers, application owners, and product managers.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of work experience ideally in the B2B marketplace.
- Proven aptitude in managing sales pipeline, history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals and maintaining customer loyalty over time.
- Strong knowledge of technology industry products, services, and sales tactics- Including a hunger to learn more about product technologies and evangelizing product values.
- A professional business manner, positive energy and team oriented attitude, maturity to work well under pressure with an ambition to succeed.
- Discipline to manage time effectively with minimum supervision.
If you’ve made it this far, we bet you probably want to know more about Service Objects by clicking here.
Service Objects, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Status: Regular, Full-Time non-exempt
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Location: Downtown Santa Barbara
Career Level: Mid Career, 3+ work experience, preferably B2B sales