Chief Operating Officer
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) role plays an integral role in coordinating the activities of our amazing team of SOers. The role of COO is responsible to drive brand promise through the operational aspects, track efficiencies and progress, and coach team leaders to the achievement of all goals. The COO will manage and track key performance indicators to balance the vision of the CEO and the goals of the business.
- Very hands-on, with a passion for getting stuff done.
- Tech savvy leader with 10+ years of experience.
- Have strong business acumen with the ability to think and plan strategically and tactically.
- Have a unique ability to inspire, coach, mentor and lead by example.
- Can design and launch new approaches and processes to effect continual improvements in efficiency of departments and delivery of services.
- Can prepare and deliver regular operational updates to the CEO and to all employees.
- Can work with the executive team to develop policies that exceed customer expectations and support our operational and financial goals.
- Can manage the day to day responsibilities, allocation of budget, and accountability for each department.
Frequently Asked Questions
SO what makes Service Objects’ benefits unique?
For starters, we’ll set you and your family up with no cost great health care. Seriously, you won’t pay a dime for you or your family’s insurance – it’s by far the best health plan you’ll find out there. Yup, you read that right. We pay 100% coverage for medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family. Our paid leave gives you 16 days off per year, 10 paid holidays, and up to 4 weeks fully paid parental leave. This position will also include a generous stock option plan.
You’ll work in a modern, sunny, dog-friendly workplace that was carefully and thoughtfully designed to encourage both collaborative work and give you a private office to focus. In addition to adjustable desks and classic Aeron chairs, you’ll have dozens of places to breakout to within the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. We’ll also pay for your parking (but you may prefer to ride your bike) if your need it, and provide any equipment you need to be successful (like big dual monitors) from Day 1.