We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic part-time Contracts Administrator to join our growing team. You will be responsible for managing multiple contracts, work closely with our Sales teams as well as other key business units to guide contracts through the review, negotiation, and signing process. You will draft, review, negotiate, and manage a wide range of legal agreements including NDAs, order forms and sales agreements to ensure adherence to company policy, regulatory requirements and conformance to our templates.
What you'll do
- Help build and maintain our commercial contracting tools and processes, including maintaining our contracts management system.
- Provide quick-thinking advice to properly balance risks and business reward.
- Advise our Production team on NDAs and order form interpretation and negotiation.
- Suggest and implement improvements to make the contracting process more efficient across the company.
- Conduct proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience with commercial contracts (if you’ve had any experience supporting a sales organization and worked closely with sales reps that is a bonus!).
- Ability to review and negotiate complex agreements including SLA’s and sales agreements.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to advocate for a position while maintaining a collaborative and open-minded approach.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience with contract management tools such as Teams, DocuSign, Zendesk and Goldmine.