Human Resource Administrator
We are seeking a full time Human Resource Administrator at our Santa Barbara office. The Human Resource Administrator is responsible for partnering closely with our professional employer organization partner to promote a smooth and positive employee experience. They will help support with payroll, benefit administration, administering policies, procedures and programs relating to all aspects of human resource activity. They will facilitate activities related to recruitment, including job posting, candidate sourcing and coordinating assessments, interviews, and background checks.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate, plan, schedule, and maintains records for various Human Resources projects, meetings and training and development programs
- Maintain and update job descriptions for all positions
- Facilitate activities related to all aspects of recruitment
- Provide expert consultative and problem-solving support to managers, employees and other HR functions regarding HR policies and practices
- Support various areas during the performance review lifecycle by contributing to the talent reviews and talent assessment
- Dig deep into the company culture and find ways to collaborate with your peers to continuously improve the employee experience
- Coordinate employee activities including company events and offsite meetings
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in employee relations
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred
- Experience in recruitment, onboarding, hiring, payroll
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize while multi-tasking
How to Apply
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that includes all offered benefits. This role may work in our office in Santa Barbara, CA, or from a remote home office. We welcome you, as you are, to work at Service Objects. We’re removing the barriers and frustrations that too many tech companies inflict on their workers. We support workplace diversity. Learn more about working at Service Objects by clicking here.
- A customized cover letter
- Your most recent resume in Word or PDF format
- Your favorite knock-knock joke
How We Hire
Service Objects Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Service Objects reserves the right to conduct background checks on all of its potential employees.