In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the website, including design and site management, supporting lead generation campaigns, developing and maintaining marketing collateral and helping build Service Objects into a nationally recognized brand.
You will work closely with the marketing team as well as members of our technical staff and sales department, so strong communication skills are necessary.
What You’ll Do
- Produce content and managing the design for marketing communications projects, including, but not limited to, email campaigns, webinars, marketing collateral, press releases, website pages, direct mail, social media and more.
- Oversee blog process – from assisting in getting content created to ensuring publishing schedule is on target.
- Assist the marketing department in achieving defined monthly KPIs.
- Ensure website adheres to SEO best practices.
- Develop and implementing successful lead generation campaigns.
- Write, edit and proofread marketing copy with a strong eye for detail and accuracy that effectively adheres to Service Objects’ brand messaging.
- Oversee freelancers including writers and website developers.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Strong team player and self-starter who values customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment from concept to delivery.
- 3 years managing high traffic websites.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Joomla, WordPress etc.)
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You want to be part of a GREAT TEAM and work with AWESOME PEOPLE!
How to Apply
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that includes all offered benefits. This role is based in our office in Santa Barbara, though almost half of our employees work remotely from all over the US. We welcome you, as you are, to work at Service Objects. We’re removing the barriers and frustrations that too many tech companies inflict on their workers. We support workplace diversity. Learn more about working at Service Objects here.
- A customized cover letter
- Your most recent resume in Word or PDF format
- Your favorite knock-knock joke
Service Objects Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.