In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the website, assisting in developing and maintaining sales support materials, assisting in creating lead generation campaigns and managing the blog process and general marketing activities for the department.
You will work closely with the marketing team as well as members of our sales department and technical staff, so strong communication and collaboration skills are necessary.
- Lead the creation process of high-quality, engaging content to support integrated marketing campaigns and sales support programs, including case studies, testimonials, webinars, white papers, nurture campaigns, social media and more.
- Assist product marketing manager in maintaining and creating sales collateral and internal sales tools.
- Assist in executing integrated demand generation campaigns that acquire, activate, and engage customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with graphic designers on development of materials to support marketing campaigns and website content.
- Responsible for configuring and launching email marketing activities via campaign automation platform. Contribute to best practices and knowledge sharing activities. Ensure all content adheres to SEO best practices.
- Work with external influencers, partners and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
- Be the central point of contact for all blog contributors and ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with webmaster to manage website, blog, microsites and landing pages.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Experience working with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Ability to write and edit marketing copy
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- 2+ years’ experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field
How to Apply
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that includes all offered benefits. This role may work in our office in Santa Barbara, CA, or from a remote home office. We welcome you, as you are, to work at Service Objects. We’re removing the barriers and frustrations that too many tech companies inflict on their workers. We support workplace diversity. Learn more about working at Service Objects by clicking here.
- A customized cover letter
- Your most recent resume in Word or PDF format
- Your favorite knock-knock joke
How We Hire
Service Objects Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Service Objects reserves the right to conduct background checks on all of its potential employees.