Sales Development Representative
Service Objects Sales Development Representatives are vital to our business as the first point of contact for all inquiries, focused on cultivating sales opportunities from inbound leads. In this role, you will help drive new revenue for the company by qualifying and coordinating sales meetings for Account Executives. This is an excellent opportunity for people new or early in their technology careers to learn sales and gain business experience with the world’s leading contact data validation provider.
What You'll Do
- Respond to inbound leads from businesses of all sizes via email, phone, web chat, and social channels
- Qualify prospects according to defined criteria and route their inquiry to the correct Account Executive
- Coordinate discovery calls for Account Executives using a variety of sales acceleration applications
- Nurture prospects that have expressed interest until they are ready to participate in a discovery call
- Manage all your discovery calls to completion, including call tracking and rescheduling
- Collaborate with the marketing team to help improve lead quality
- Exceed monthly and quarterly performance targets
- Must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and adaptive to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on articulating value
- At ease on the phone and able to engage diverse personalities
- Coachable and eager to improve based on constructive feedback
- Demonstrate the ability to take both analytical and creative approaches to solve problems
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks by their intended business impact
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize while multitasking
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
How to Apply
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that includes all offered benefits. This role may work in our office in Santa Barbara, CA, or from a remote home office. We welcome you, as you are, to work at Service Objects. We’re removing the barriers and frustrations that too many tech companies inflict on their workers. We support workplace diversity. Learn more about working at Service Objects by clicking here.
- A customized cover letter
- Your most recent resume in Word or PDF format
- Your favorite knock-knock joke
How We Hire
Service Objects Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Service Objects reserves the right to conduct background checks on all of its potential employees.