We’re looking for an experienced, motivated Sales Manager to coach and lead our Sales team. In this role, you will lead our inside sales staff to generate new business and develop a scalable process to nurture new prospects, implement and monitor enablement programs, and tune our value proposition in our target verticals. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an environment with a strong focus on process, constant iteration and collaboration. Our ideal candidate will be driven and focused on meeting KPI’s.
What You'll Do
- Design, create and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program
- Set weekly performance metrics and mentor our inside sales staff to achieve their objectives
- Coach and develop staff for career growth within our Sales department
- Work across departments to identify best practices for sales strategies
- Analyze sales metrics and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to extended leadership team
- Have 3-5 years of experience with SaaS sales management.
- Proven ability leading a team to meet quotas.
- Previous experience in the B2B information provider space
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space
- SaaS direct enterprise sales with account LTV of $100K+
- Working in a MS Office/PC environment using Goldmine
How to Apply
This is a full-time, exempt position that includes all offered benefits. This role is based in our office in Santa Barbara, and may also be remote for part of the time. We welcome you, as you are, to work at Service Objects. We’re removing the barriers and frustrations that too many tech companies inflict on their workers. We support workplace diversity . Learn more about working at Service Objects here.
- A customized cover letter
- Your most recent resume in Word or PDF format
- Your favorite knock-knock joke
Service Objects Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.