Sr. Customer Success Specialist
We don't want clients to use our validation services, we want our clients to love them. We're looking to add a person to our operations team who is friendly, helpful, and relates to our core values. The Sr. Customer Success Specialist will have strong inter-personal skills and initiates superior customer interactions.
We use a variety of tools to ensure fluid communication between our customers and internal teams. These include chat, email, QuickBooks, Zendesk, and our CRM system. Your ability to listen to customers, identify problems, and communicate clearly will be incredibly valuable in the position.
What You'll Do
- Answer customer questions via phone and email
- Escalate urgent concerns to our technical support team
- Provide service plan updates via email
- Manage account renewals and subscription updates
- Educate customers on available products and services
- Resolve customer complaints and issue adjustments when needed
- Assist in the development and implementation of budget guidelines, service standards, and operations policies and procedures
- Track service request volume, response time, customer satisfaction, and related metrics
- Provide system or implementation process documentation
- Suggest feature, functionality, and product enhancements based on client feedback
- Partner with sales and engineering to ensure seamless delivery of products
- May provide pre-sales or proof-of-concept assistance to the sales team or prospective clients during the sales cycle
- Experience working with SaaS
- Ability to understand and explain technical issues
- The ability to communicate clearly
- Knowledge of company operations and its services.
- Willing to take initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organization skills
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years of experience working in a similar role
How to Apply
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that includes all offered benefits. This role may work in our office in Santa Barbara, CA, or from a remote home office.. We welcome you, as you are, to work at Service Objects. We're removing the barriers and frustrations that too many tech companies inflict on their workers. We support workplace diversity. Learn more about working at Service Objects by clicking here.
- A customized cover letter
- Your most recent resume in Word or PDF format
- Your favorite knock-knock joke
How We Hire
Service Objects Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Service Objects reserves the right to conduct background checks on all of its potential employees.