Customer Success Manager
We don’t want clients to use our validation services, we want our clients to love them. We’re looking to add a person to our operations team who is friendly, helpful, and relates to our core values. The Customer Success Manager will play a critical role in improving our client relationships and representing the company. They will do this by driving the Customer Success team to create positive change to improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction and ultimately contribute to increasing revenue growth through a positive customer experience, all while having an eye for continuous improvement that puts customers first.
We use a variety of tools to ensure fluid communication between our customers and internal teams. These include chat, email, QuickBooks, Zendesk, and our CRM system. Your ability to listen to customers, identify problems, and communicate clearly will be incredibly valuable in the position.
- Lead Customer Success team to achieve world-class quality standards, leveraging previous customer experience and knowledge
- Foster a proactive, positive team environment within the Customer Success team and with cross-functional teams
- Collaborate to identify client issues, create and oversee the completion of business cases to justify any fixes
- Understand and optimize the customer journey using continuous improvement methods and implementing best practices
- Have 5 plus years of experience with SaaS customer service
Frequently Asked Questions
SO what makes Service Objects’ benefits unique?
For starters, we’ll set you and your family up with no cost, great health care. Seriously, you won’t pay a dime for you or your family’s insurance premiums– it’s by far the best health plan you’ll find out there. Yup, you read that right. We pay 100% coverage for medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family. Our paid leave gives you 16 days off per year, 10 paid holidays, and up to 4 weeks fully paid parental leave.
You’ll work in a modern, sunny, dog-friendly workplace that was carefully and thoughtfully designed to encourage both collaborative work and give you a private office to focus. In addition to adjustable desks and classic Aeron chairs, you’ll have dozens of places to breakout to within the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. We’ll also pay for your parking (but you may prefer to ride your bike) if you need it, and provide any equipment you need to be successful (like big dual monitors) from Day 1.