Director of Sales
We are looking for an experienced, motivated Director of Sales to lead our Sales team. In this role, you will lead our inside sales staff to generate new business by developing a scalable process to nurture new prospects, implement and monitor enablement programs, and tune our value proposition in our target verticals.
- Getter-Done sales-minded individual.
- Have 4-6 years of experience with SaaS sales management.
- Have experience managing sales people to achieve department goals.
- Can design, create, and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program.
- Can improve time to competency while reducing time to revenue through new hire on-boarding.
- Can interact with Support, Development, Marketing and Operations teams to grow revenue.
Frequently Asked Questions
SO what makes Service Objects’ benefits unique?
For starters, we’ll set you and your family up with no cost, great health care. Seriously, you won’t pay a dime for you or your family’s insurance premiums– it’s by far the best health plan you’ll find out there. Yup, you read that right. We pay 100% coverage for medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family. Our paid leave gives you 16 days off per year, 10 paid holidays, and up to 4 weeks fully paid parental leave.
You’ll work in a modern, sunny, dog-friendly workplace that was carefully and thoughtfully designed to encourage both collaborative work and give you a private office to focus. In addition to adjustable desks and classic Aeron chairs, you’ll have dozens of places to breakout to within the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. We’ll also pay for your parking (but you may prefer to ride your bike) if you need it, and provide any equipment you need to be successful (like big dual monitors) from Day 1.