LIVE AND WORK IN BEAUTIFUL SANTA BARBARA
At Service Objects, we are global specialists in contact due diligence. We provide businesses with data quality solutions that clean, validate and enhance their contact data, enabling them to make better decisions about the customers they serve.
We are looking for a proven Marketing Communications Specialist who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced, thriving company located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the website, including design and site management, supporting lead generation campaigns, developing and maintaining marketing collateral and helping build Service Objects into a nationally recognized brand.
You will work closely with the marketing team as well as members of our technical staff and sales department, so strong communication skills are necessary.
Key Job Duties and Requirements Include:
- Experience producing content and managing the design for marketing communications projects, including, but not limited to, email campaigns, webinars, marketing collateral, press releases, website pages, blogs, direct mail and more.
- Proven track record of supporting successful demand generation initiatives.
- Assist the marketing department in achieving monthly KPIs.
- Experience creating compelling graphics using Adobe Creative Suite to accompany online content.
- Ability to design marketing materials: logos, brochures, flyers, posters, direct mail pieces, landing pages, newsletters, etc.
- Ability to strategically create, administer and grow social media campaigns that engage Service Objects' target markets on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google +, etc.
- Experience writing, editing and proofreading marketing copy with a strong eye for detail and accuracy that adheres to Service Objects' brand messaging.
- Overseeing freelancers including writers and website developers.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Strong team player and self-starter who values customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment from concept to delivery.
- 3 years managing design, content and production for high traffic websites.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Joomla, WordPress, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field.
- You want to be part of a GREAT TEAM and work with AWESOME PEOPLE!
If you've made it this far, we bet you probably want to know more about Service Objects by clicking here.
Service Objects, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Status: Regular, Full-Time non-exempt
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field
Location: Downtown Santa Barbara
Career Level: Early to Mid Career, 3+ years work experience