We are looking for a smart, organized and creative person to fill our Receptionist position for a period of 1 year. Why 1 year? Because you are SO smart, SO creative, SO organized, that you won't want to be a receptionist after a year. Your attitude is that you just “Get Things Done”! You have ambition, you'll want to move on, and we'll support you and help you find your next move.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Bringing the fun! Organizing special surprises are a big part of our culture
- Greets and directs visitors
- Opening and closing of the office
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Asset management of computer equipment and supplies
- Support special projects as needed and other administrative tasks as assigned
- General office space upkeep and sparkly clean
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player, helpful enthusiastic attitude and positive approach to your work
Frequently Asked Questions
SO what makes Service Objects’ benefits unique?
For starters, we’ll set you and your family up with no cost great health care. Seriously, you won’t pay a dime for you or your family’s insurance – it’s by far the best health plan you’ll find out there. Yup, you read that right. We pay 100% coverage for medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family.
Our paid leave gives you 16 days off per year, 10 paid holidays, and up to 4 weeks fully paid parental leave.
You’ll work in a modern, sunny, dog-friendly workplace that was carefully and thoughtfully designed to encourage both collaborative work and give you a private office to focus. In addition to adjustable desks and classic Aeron chairs, you’ll have dozens of places to breakout to within the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. We’ll also pay for your parking (but you may prefer to ride your bike) if you need it and provide any equipment you need to be successful (like big dual monitors) from Day 1.