LIVE AND WORK IN BEAUTIFUL SANTA BARBARA
At Service Objects, we are global specialists in contact due diligence. We provide businesses with data quality solutions that clean, validate and enhance their contact data, enabling them to make better decisions about the customers they serve. The company is based in downtown Santa Barbara, California.
We are looking for a highly motivated and successful Receptionist to join our team and provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Greets and directs visitors to the company
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail including FedEx and UPS
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Process vendor invoices and research invoice discrepancies
- Prints accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files
- Reviews and prepares expense reimbursement reports for employees
- Support month end reconciliations for financial reporting
- Follow up on any inquiries by vendors
- Assist with W-9 and 1099 reporting
- Manage all company credit cards and process all charges
- Asset management of computer equipment and supplies, working closely with the IT department
- Support special projects as needed and other administrative tasks as assigned
- General office space up keep and cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors/Associates degree in accounting or related field strongly preferred
- At least 1 year experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented, with strong organizational and time management skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred and GoldMine/CRM experience a plus
- Team player, helpful attitude and positive approach to your work
This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, paid parking, flexible schedule, and room to grow. We are conveniently located in downtown Santa Barbara, and provide a casual, dog-friendly, clean work environment.
If you've made it this far, we bet you probably want to know more about Service Objects by clicking here.
Service Objects, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.