Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representatives are vital to our business as the first point of contact for all inquiries, focused on cultivating sales opportunities from inbound leads. In this role you will help drive new revenue for the company by qualifying and coordinating sales meetings for Account Executives across all channels. This is an excellent opportunity for people new or early in their technology careers to learn sales and gain business experience with the world's leading technographics provider.
What you'll do
- Respond to inbound leads from businesses of all sizes via email, phone, chat, and social channels.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Coordinate discovery calls for account executives using a variety of sales acceleration applications.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Manage all your discovery calls to completion, including call tracking and rescheduling.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to help improve lead quality.
- This role has the opportunity for career advancement into an Account Executive position.
- Sales experience in SaaS, technology or complex solutions preferred.
- Proficiency with CRM and opportunity management systems (e.g. GoldMine).
- High degree of technical aptitude with the ability to effectively leverage sales acceleration applications.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience.