LIVE AND WORK IN BEAUTIFUL SANTA BARBARA
At Service Objects, we are global specialists in contact due diligence. We provide businesses with data quality solutions that clean, validate and enhance their contact data, enabling them to make better decisions about the customers they serve. The company is based in downtown Santa Barbara, California.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant to join our team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments and planning meetings. For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior Managers and Directors and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
- Answers telephone calls, greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Asset management of computer equipment and supplies- working closely with IT
- Process vendor invoices and researching invoice discrepancies
- Manage all company credit cards and process all charges
- Support special projects as needed and other administrative tasks as assigned
- General office space up keep and cleanliness
- Plan and coordinate business development events and meetings, holiday parties, travel and more
- Prioritize schedule of responsibilities for the CEO and organize and maintain files
- Organize and maintain files for the CEO
- At least 2 years experience as an administrative assistant and Associates Degree preferred
- Hardworking, disciplined self-starter who needs a minimum of direction and shows tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation
- Candidate must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems
- Extremely organized, detailed and highly comfortable with numbers.
- Microsoft products, QuickBooks, CRM experience a plus
- 100% paid health insurance for you & your family!
- 16 days paid time off and 10 paid holidays
- 100% paid continuing education
- Great downtown SB location and paid parking
- And a whole lot more
If you've made it this far, we bet you probably want to know more about Service Objects by clicking here.
Service Objects, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.