Are you an enthusiastic, technical professional that is looking for a position with excitement and variety, while becoming an expert in the best data quality tools in the world?
Service Objects has earned a reputation as a leading provider of verification services. Service Objects provides real-time contact validation and demographics information to businesses so they can identify potentially fraudulent transactions, append additional contact information to records making them more complete, and process transactions in a more efficient manner.
Service Objects is currently seeking Software Applications Developers to join our Engineering team. How will you fit into the team? You will be a full member of the technical staff, working in a great downtown Santa Barbara office with knowledgeable engineers who know their stuff! You will research new technologies, build and maintain key applications and services from the design phase to deployment and occasionally liaison with clients. You will have the ability to be creative every day; your ideas and work will help shape the company.
- Research new technologies and make recommendations when appropriate
- Design and implement rock solid, high throughput applications and services
- Take ownership of services and/or applications from the beginning to end – from design documents and structure to testing and deployment
- Document all processes and ensure content and structure are properly maintained
- Provide expert level support and work with clients to identify future needs and solve issues
The ideal candidate should have recent programming experience with the .NET Framework. This position will develop or enhance applications and service. Strong attention to detail and excellent trouble shooting skills are critical. Candidate should be self-motivated and able to work well independently or as part of a small team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- 4+ years work experience
- Strong skills in standard programming languages, databases, web technologies and associated concepts
- Experience in C#, or .NET languages ideal
- Experience with MS SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience with Web Services, WCF, XML, SOAP and REST technologies as well as other internet protocols.
- Experience in address, phone or email validation or an understanding of fraud prevention is a big plus
- Experience working in big data sets and database optimizations is a big plus
- Strong communication skills is a plus
About the Company:
Service Objects is a profitable technology company, focused on helping our clients make better decisions and reduce waste through data quality excellence. Founded in 2001, Service Objects provides our clients with data services that help them to reduce fraud, improve genuine customer experiences and increase operating efficiency. Service Objects is guided and supported by clear operating principles which focus on customer orientation above all else, high integrity and is a high energy culture. The company is based in downtown Santa Barbara, California.
Service Objects, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Status: Regular Full-Time, non-exempt
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Location: Downtown Santa Barbara, CA
Career Level: Mid-Level, 4 Years+