Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of DOTS Address Detective.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS Address Detective Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
[View all sample code for this product]
Example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
Compatible Programming Language Support:
Address Detective API Features
- Response time as fast as 0.75 seconds
- Name and phone number assisted address validation
- Searches and cross-references contact data from multiple proprietary databases
- Fixes addresses with missing spaces and problematic alpha to standardize to USPS®
- Validates completed address against CASS™-Certified database of over 165 million US records
- Provides a confidence score of 1-100 based on data match points after verification process
- DPV data returned with every mailing address
- Designed to salvage addresses in your contact database that would normally be discarded
- Uses proprietary fuzzy matching algorithms for hard-to-find addresses
- Real-time API or batch service available
Benefits of Advanced Address CorrectionDOTS Address Detective is an address correction API that uses "fuzzy matching" techniques and other address validation clues to correct and fix addresses that would otherwise be discarded. This advanced address detection tool compares incomplete addresses against our name and phone databases to find the most likely match. This form of sophisticated address matching tool provides you with a confidence score indicating the strength of results. The API then appends your incomplete contact records, ensuring accuracy and completeness. DOTS Address Detective API improves the overall quality of your contact databases, reduces costs associated with undeliverable mail, increases deliverability rates, and increases ROI.'
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
* A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.
** $119/month plan is only available with an annual contract.