DOTS Address Geocode CanadaSM by Service Objects a real-time web service API that enables companies to translate Canadian street addresses to property-level latitude/longitude coordinates. Utilizing this data, companies can calculate the most efficient method to deliver products to multiple customers in a target area. The data can also help identify new and emerging demographic areas for future sales and marketing efforts.
Features and Benefits
- Appends latitude/longitude coordinates using multiple data sources
- Geocoding for Canadian addresses with property-level match rates as high as 96%
- Returns basic demographic data such as time zone, population, and area code
- Updated regularly
- Response time approximately 0.5 seconds
- Real-time API or batch service available
- Use address geocoding to map your customer locations and identify hot spots
- Improves customer satisfaction with more efficient delivery processes
- Enable location intelligence to save time and money and enhance location based decision-making
Get started with our most popular sample code downloads. To view all sample code for this product, click here.
- View Developer Guide
- View Service Path (access several samples of SOAP requests and responses)
- View XML WSDL (description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Try a Sample Batch - Upload Now
This is an example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.