DOTS Address Geocode CanadaSM by Service Objects a real-time web service API that enables companies to translate Canadian street addresses to property-level latitude/longitude coordinates. Utilizing this data, companies can calculate the most efficient method to deliver products to multiple customers in a target area. The data can also help identify new and emerging demographic areas for future sales and marketing efforts.
Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of our contact validation APIs.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS Address Geocode - Canada Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
(View all sample code for this product)
Example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
Features of Canadian Address Geocoding
- Appends latitude/longitude coordinates using multiple data sources
- Geocoding for Canadian addresses with property-level match rates as high as 96%
- Returns basic demographic data such as time zone, population, and area code
- Updated regularly
- Response time approximately 0.5 seconds
- Real-time API or batch service available
Benefits of Canadian Address Latitude Longitude
- Use address geocoding to map your customer locations and identify hot spots
- Improves customer satisfaction with more efficient delivery processes
- Enable location intelligence to save time and money and enhance location based decision-making
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.