DOTS Address Geocode CanadaSM by Service Objects a real-time web service API that enables companies to translate Canadian street addresses to property-level latitude/longitude coordinates. Utilizing this data, companies can calculate the most efficient method to deliver products to multiple customers in a target area. The data can also help identify new and emerging demographic areas for future sales and marketing efforts. [View Datasheet]
Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of DOTS Address Geocode - Canada.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS Address Geocode - Canada Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
[View all sample code for this product]
Example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
Compatible Programming Language Support:
Features of Canadian Address Geocoding
- Appends latitude/longitude coordinates using multiple data sources
- Geocoding for Canadian addresses with property-level match rates as high as 96%
- Response time as fast as 0.5 seconds
- Returns basic demographic data such as time zone, population, and area code
- Updated regularly
- Real-time API or batch service available
Benefits of Canadian Address Latitude Longitude
- Use address geocoding to map your customer locations and identify hot spots
- Improves customer satisfaction with more efficient delivery processes
- Enable location intelligence to save time and money and enhance location based decision-making
We offer standard and customized real-time contact validation pricing plans depending on the number of transactions your company will validate per month. Batch cleansing services are also available (batches start at $600).For pricing information or to request a 15-minute technical discovery, contact us.