DOTS Lead ValidationSM by Service Objects is a real-time web service API that harnesses the power of Service Objects best of breed products into a single, robust solution. The service cross-validates between five critical components for both consumer and business leads: name, street address, phone number, email address and IP address. Over 130 data points are analyzed to return a validation score of 1-100 so that companies can determine if customer data is acceptable at the point-of-entry.
Features and Benefits
- Verifies and correlates between 130 data points to produce an overall numeric score of 1-100
- Validates consumer and business leads
- Accepts up to two phone numbers as inputs
- Returns standardized, corrected and appended postal information for over 165 million unique addresses
- Checked against a database of USPS and Canadian Post street addresses
- Reverse-lookup of wireless and landline phone numbers against a database of over 400 million records
- Tests if phone numbers are connected or disconnected
- Determines validity of the names and assigns a possible gender
- Checks email address for general and domain-specific syntax errors
- SMTP-level test communicates with target server to ensure it is valid and determines what email addresses are acceptable
- Parses data into different segments to show how inaccurate data impacts score
- Coverage for both US and Canada
- Accurately qualify better customers and prospects
- Evaluate leads in real-time; whether over the phone, on the Web or at the point-of-sale
- Focus on leads that are most likely to convert into sales
- Identify missed opportunities for better customer acquisition
Get started with our most popular sample code downloads. To view all sample code for this product, click here.
|ASP 3.0||ValidateLead_V2||HTTP GET||download|
- View Developer Guide
- View Service Path (access several samples of SOAP requests and responses)
- View XML WSDL (description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Try a Sample Batch - Upload Now
This is an example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.