Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of DOTS IP Address Validation.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS IP Address Validation Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
[View all sample code for this product]
Example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
Compatible Programming Language Support:
IP Address Validation Features
- Calculates the IP location based on triangulation of data sources (over four billion IP addresses)
- 99.8% country-level accuracy and 98% state-level accuracy in the US
- Tracks and updates over 10 million subnets daily
- Identifies Internet Service Provider (ISP) and IP address block-owner information (companies and organizations)
- Flags IP addresses from mobile devices
- Identifies IP addresses coming from proxy servers, including Tor network, and reveals type (none, private, public, anonymous or satellite)
- Provides a certainty score for every result
- Updated daily
- Real-time API or batch service available
- Response time as fast as 0.15 seconds
Benefits of IP ValidationOur IP validation API is an important tool in the fight against online fraud. Using reverse IP lookup, this API instantly identifies location mismatches and open proxies, protecting your company from suspicious activities. If an IP address geolocation doesn't match the customer's entered address, the transaction could be fraudulent. By using IP validation and receiving real-time results, you can evaluate risks based on the customer's actual location. IP verification can be used at the point of application or registration to provide you with real-time fraud prevention. Wouldn't you want an immediate heads-up when someone attempts to hide their true location or identity? IP address geolocation alerts you immediately, allowing you to abort a transaction before harm can be done.
We offer standard and customized real-time contact validation pricing plans depending on the number of transactions your company will validate per month. Batch cleansing services are also available (batches start at $600).For pricing information or to request a 15-minute technical discovery, contact us.