Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of DOTS Name Validation 2.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS Name Validation 2 Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
[View all sample code for this product]
Example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
Compatible Programming Language Support:
Name Validation API Features
- Validates and parses names in real-time
- Database contains more than 80,000 first names and 450,000 last names
- Provides first name origin
- Identifies possible nicknames and related names
- Detects garbage name inputs
- Detects dictionary words and phrases such as White House
- Supports REST, SOAP, GET and POST requests over HTTP/S outputting in XML or JSON formats
- Parses compounded names such as "Mr. and Mrs. Michael and Susan Wilson III"
- Identifies bogus and celebrity names such as Mickey Mouse or Homer Simpson
- Flags vulgar words
- Provides certainty score for every result
- Response time as fast as 0.5 seconds
- Real-time API or batch service available
Benefits of Real-Time Name VerificationOur contact verification API is a real-time name validation tool that parses contact information entered into a field, splits a full name into its parts (i.e., suffix, first name, middle initial, and last name), and determines if the name is valid or bogus. For example, with name verification, you can instantly weed out legitimate contacts from bogus ones such as Mickey Mouse, Lady Gaga, and Homer Simpson. This name verification tool compares entries to a massive database contain millions of individual and actual name pairs. Name verification is commonly used to identify fraudulent names at the point-of-entry and to customize sales and marketing campaigns with personal salutations. Organizations also use name verification to determine gender and reduce waste associated with bogus names. Make sure that your contact records contain correct names by using DOTS Name Validation 2 to verify accuracy.
We offer standard and customized real-time contact validation pricing plans depending on the number of transactions your company will validate per month. Batch cleansing services are also available (batches start at $600).For pricing information or to request a 15-minute technical discovery, contact us.