DOTS Order ValidationSM by Service Objects is a real-time fraud detection API that verifies, standardizes and authenticates customer order information. This service performs multi-function verifications including address validation, BIN validation, reverse phone lookup, email validation, and IP validation. Our proprietary normalizing algorithm inspects the various customer components and returns a 0-100 quality score on the overall validity and authenticity of the customer. [View Datasheet] [Watch Product Video]
Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of DOTS Order Validation.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS Order Validation Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
[View all sample code for this product]
Compatible Programming Language Support:
Order Validation Features
- Cross-validates customer information against seven distinct DOTS Contact Validation services including: Address Validation - US, Phone Exchange, IP Address Validation, BIN Validation and Email Validation
- Over 200 proprietary tests are performed to normalize and standardize data and an overall order score of 0-100 is produced, and flagged for pass, review or fail
- Billing and shipping address outputs are validated, standardized and corrected to USPS mailing standards, and multiple notes are returned including flags for PO boxes, non-contiguous state, vacant lot or returning mail
- Validates billing and shipping phone numbers; mismatches in geographic fidelity are flagged before the transaction reaches credit card gateway
- Validates the billing and shipping contact name and returns helpful flags that indicates things like if the name is bogus, vulgar or a string of dictionary words
- Validates the 6 digit Bank Identification Number (BIN) of a card and also returns flags to indicate if the BIN is for a gift card or if the card is from a country of high risk
- Validates the email address and returns warning flags including disposable email address, bogus or potential spam-trap
- Accepts your Merchant Category Code (MCC) to help identify the incoming order information
- Real-time API or batch services available
- Response time as fast as 1 second
Benefits of Order Validation
- Improves shipping times to customers when addresses are accurate increasing customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Reduces lost inventory from shipments delivered to wrong addresses
- Reduces chargeback fees from credit card processing
- Eliminates stolen inventory due to fraudulent orders
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
* A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.
** $119/month plan is only available with an annual contract.