DOTS GeoPhoneSM by Service Objects is a real-time web service API that provides reverse phone lookup for North American landlines, including business, residential and toll-free numbers. Companies can identify the contact or business name and address associated with a given telephone number. Additional information returned includes provider name, line type and geographic data that allows businesses greater insight into existing customers.
Features and Benefits
- Append residential and business contact information daily from over 2,300 telecom carriers
- Match rate accuracy of 99.75% for listed telephone numbers
- Database includes over 190 million residential listings and 30 million business numbers
- Verifies contact or business name and address associated with the telephone number
- Returns phone provider information (including carrier, city, state, latitude and longitude)
- Identifies line type (landline, wireless or VoIP)
- Returns phone type (residence or business)
- Over 2.5 million updates daily
- Response time approximately 0.4 seconds
- Real-time API or batch service available.
- Identify customers from only a phone number for enhanced customer service
- Append customer contact information to existing phone records
- Optimizes marketing efforts by ensuring customer contact information is accurate, genuine and up-to-date
Get started with our most popular sample code downloads. To view all sample code for this product, click here.
- View Developer Guide
- View Service Path (access several samples of SOAP requests and responses)
- View XML WSDL (description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Try a Sample Batch - Upload Now
This is an example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.