Improve the effectiveness of your email list marketing—instantly identify invalid email addresses in your customer database. DOTS Email Validation 3SM by Service Objects is a real-time web service API that determines if an email address is genuine, accurate and deliverable. DOTS Email Validation 3 returns detailed information and error codes for bad email addresses. This service also performs over 50 tests on each email and calculates a simple quality score (0-4) where 0 is accept and 4 is reject.
Up to 20% of email addresses captured in online registrations contain syntax, typo and formatting errors. DOTS Email Validation 3 now seamlessly integrates email hygiene to autocorrect invalid emails with fixable errors. The new email hygiene feature can autocorrect common domain misspellings, syntax errors and remove extraneous characters.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to interpret overall email quality score (0-4) derived from over 50 proprietary tests
- Over 1.2 million MX records tested and updated regularly
- Automatically corrects common email errors including: typos, extraneous text, common domain misspellings and syntax problems
- Library of hygiene corrections and domain specific rules updated regularly
- Identifies bogus, vulgar and role-based email addresses
- Warns of potential spam traps, honeypots and known spammers
- Provides important MX specific flags including: catch-all, wireless, free, disposable, alias, domain quality and more
- Proven, redundant and scalable real-time email validation platform designed for maximum uptime
- Supports REST, SOAP, GET and POST requests over HTTP/S outputting in XML or JSON formats
- Protect against becoming blacklisted by ISPs
- Reduce bounces by 90% and maximize your email deliverablity
- Weed-out invalid, undeliverable and bogus email addresses
Get started with our most popular sample code downloads. To view all sample code for this product, click here.
|Java||ValidateEmailFull & ValidateEmailFast||SOAP||download|
|C#||ValidateEmailFull & ValidateEmailFast||SOAP||download|
|PHP5||ValidateEmailFull & ValidateEmailFast||REST||download|
- View Developer Guide
- View Service Path (access several samples of SOAP requests and responses)
- View XML WSDL (description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Try a Sample Batch - Upload Now
This is an example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.