Improve the effectiveness of your email list marketing—instantly identify invalid email addresses in your customer database. DOTS Email Validation 3SM by Service Objects is a real-time web service API that determines if an email address is genuine, accurate and deliverable. DOTS Email Validation 3 returns detailed information and error codes for bad email addresses. This service also performs over 50 tests on each email and calculates a simple quality score (0-4) where 0 is accept and 4 is reject.
Up to 20% of email addresses captured in online registrations contain syntax, typo and formatting errors. DOTS Email Validation 3 now seamlessly integrates email hygiene to autocorrect invalid emails with fixable errors. The new email hygiene feature can autocorrect common domain misspellings, syntax errors and remove extraneous characters.
Service Objects offers comprehensive tools to assist in your integration and deployment of our contact validation APIs.
- Developer Guide (Roadmap for integration, operations and input/outputs)
- Service Path (Test operations for this API)
- XML WSDL (Description of data types, details, interface, location and protocol)
- Sample Batch Trial (Upload a sample batch to test)
Download DOTS Email Validation 3 Sample Code, and get instant access to code that illustrates how to integrate the API calls in a variety of programming languages.
(View all sample code for this product)
|Java||ValidateEmailFull & ValidateEmailFast||SOAP||download|
|C#||ValidateEmailFull & ValidateEmailFast||SOAP||download|
|PHP5||ValidateEmailFull & ValidateEmailFast||REST||download|
Example of the sample request URL/HTTP parameters:
Email Verification Features
- Easy to interpret overall email quality score (0-4) derived from over 50 proprietary tests
- Over 1.2 million MX records tested and updated regularly
- Automatically corrects common email errors including: typos, extraneous text, common domain misspellings and syntax problems
- Library of hygiene corrections and domain specific rules updated regularly
- Identifies bogus, vulgar and role-based email addresses
- Warns of potential spam traps, honeypots and known spammers
- Provides important MX specific flags including: catch-all, wireless, free, disposable, alias, domain quality and more
- Proven, redundant and scalable real-time email validation platform designed for maximum uptime
- Supports REST, SOAP, GET and POST requests over HTTP/S outputting in XML or JSON formats
Benefits of Real-Time Email ValidationDOTS Email Validation service is an easy-to-use API that instantly weeds out invalid, undeliverable, and bogus email addresses. By using email verification, you can reduce bounces by 90 percent and maximize deliverability. At the same time, email validation protects you from getting blacklisted by ISPs. Our email verification service is ideal for developers who want the cleanest lists possible. With nearly 20 percent of all captured email addresses containing typos or syntax errors, email verification can immediately improve the effectiveness of your email marketing efforts. Our email validation API scores each address, corrects common typos, and rejects bogus email addresses in an instant.
We've made it easy for you by presenting our most popular packages. You may change your package settings at any time. If none of these packages meet your needs, or you would like to package multiple services, please contact us for a custom quote.
*A one-time activation fee applies on month-to-month agreements. No activation fee for one-year prepaid agreements. Payment due upon account activation.