- Error Types
- There are four error types described below.
- Error Types
|Type||TypeCode||Billable||Standard for all Gen2 Web Services|
|Service Objects |
- Error type 1: Authorization
- These are standard to all Generation 2 DOTS Web Services.
|0||Unknown authorization error.|
|1||Please provide a valid license key for this web service.|
|2||The daily allowable number of transactions for this license key has been exceeded.|
|3||The monthly allowable number of transactions for this license key has been exceeded.|
|4||The total allowable number of transactions for this license key has been exceeded.|
|5||There are not enough transactions available. Check your daily/monthly transaction limits.|
|6||This license key has not yet been activated.|
|7||This license key has expired.|
|8||Your license key does not work on this service.|
- Error type 2: User Input
- These errors occur as a result of bad input. DOTS PE2 requires all both inputs to be present in order for a proper validation to take place.
|1||Please provide a valid 6 or 10 digit phone |
|2||Please provide a LicenseKey in the LicenseKey |
- Error type 3: Service Objects Fatal
- The Desc will always be the same and the DescCode has no meaning. This is standard to all Generation 2 DOTS Web Services. This signals an issue within the application, or a Network/Connectivity issue.
|1||Unhandled error. Please contact Service |
- Error type 4: Domain Specific
- GetExchangeInfo Errors
|1||No result found.|
|2||Country Calling Code not supported.|
- GetInternationalExchangeInfo Errors
|1||Invalid Country Code|
|2||The string supplied did not seem to be a phone |