- URL Endpoints
- ValidateEmailFullNoCorrections Inputs
- ValidateEmailFullNoCorrections Outputs
The same as ValidateEmailFull but the service will not attempt to correctthe email address.
|LicenseKey||String||Your license key to use the service.|
Sign up for a free trial key at
|EmailAddress||String||The email address you wish to validate.|
|An estimate on the validity of the email address. |
0 = Email is Good
1 = Email is Probably Good
2 = Unknown
3 = Email is Probably Bad
4 = Email is Bad
|Indicates if the mail server will accept mail for the given email address.|
|EmailAddressIn||String||Varies||Echo of input: EmailAddress|
|EmailAddressOut||String||Varies||The cleaned and corrected email. This is the email that is validated.|
|EmailCorrected||Boolean||T/F||Indicates if any corrections or modifications were made to the email address.|
|Box||String||Varies||The part to the left of the ‘@’ symbol. Also known as the local part or the username.|
|Domain||String||Varies||The part to the right of the ‘@’ symbol. The location to which the email address will be sent.|
|TopLevelDomain||String||Varies||The part after the rightmost ‘.’|
|TopLevelDomainDescription||String||Varies||Description of the Top Level Domain.|
|Indicates if the email’s mail server is operational.|
|Indicates if the mail server will accept mail to any box in that domain (*@domain).|
|Indicates if the mail server will accept mail to the specific box|
|WarningCodes||String||0-21||Indicates if one or more potential problems were found when correcting, validating and/or verifying the email address. Returns zero or more numerical warning codes in a comma-separated list.|
|WarningDescriptions||String||Varies||Contains the warning flag(s) that corresponds to the Warning Codes. Returns zero or more warning flags in a comma-separated list.|
|NotesCodes||String||0-6||Displays additional notes about the email that were found during the validation process. Returns zero or more numerical note codes in a comma-separated list.|
|NotesDescription||String||Varies||Contains the note flag(s) that corresponds to the Notes Codes. Returns zero or more notes flags in a comma-separated list.|
|Error||Error||Varies||Error object indicating why the service could not return a result.|
-  This value is dependent on the amount data that is available for the address. The service then analyzes the data to estimate the integrity of the address.
-  An unknown return value indicates that either there was not enough information available about the recipient’s mail server to determine deliverability or the server is a catch-all. In general, catch-all mail servers will always initially accept an email message, even if the email address does not exist.
-  New codes and descriptions will be added as new features become available and the number of codes will increase in time. See the table for our current list of codes & descriptions.