- This document defines the input, output and behavior of the web service operations in Address Detective. Each operation has its own unique behavior and output, although some of the operations are very similar.
List of Operations
- FindAddress (Recommended Operation)
- Returns a validated address that utilizes phone and name clues to increase hit rates with higher accuracy.
- Behaves the same as FindAddress but the parameters can be entered in any order on the different input lines.
- Can leverage additional non USPS data sources to find hard to find addresses that the USPS does not consider valid for mailing purposes.