Developer Guide Map
- DPV Codes, DPV Notes, and Corrections
- This section shows additional supporting data tables that are associated to the DOTS Address Validation US 3 operations.
- Similar to the DPV Codes, DPV Notes, and Corrections section, this section reflects details on the error outputs that can happen with the service.
- Integrating AV3 into your application should be easy and straightforward. If you are using a common platform, Service Objects may already have sample code built that you can use.
- However, if you are using a common platform that does not already have sample code, you can ask Service Objects to build you an example. Email email@example.com for more details.
- Web Service Structure:
- Web services are methods that integrate with other applications via the web, and encapsulate tricky business logic. Web services are too large of a topic to cover in this document, but Service Objects has developed its web services to be as easy to integrate and as accessible as possible.
- AV3 is a public XML web service that supports SOAP, POST and GET operations, using RESTful paradigms or simple HTTP transport calls.
- The host path, or physical location of the web service is here: